Sunday, May 11, 2008

Mother's Day

What a wonderful day!




Truly, I was spoiled by my family. My husband said it wasn't enough, but I felt like it was my birthday and not just Mother's Day. Mikensee spoiled me with several homemade cards as well as a tin covered and stuffed with candy and this adorable flower-pot pen holder. I just love them! My mom bought me a massage (ironically the same gift at the same place I got her -- great minds think alike!) My dear husband also gave me a new bottle of perfume. Tommy Bahama for Women. . .

Once every seven years Mother's Day is also Krista's birthday so today we also celebrated her day with the big BBQ at my house. Lyndsee turns Sweet 16 on Saturday so we also partied a little bit for her as she's too big for a family party on her real birthday. Our family likes to pack the celebrations in. We did it right today!

No comments: